Mission is central to who we are. We receive this mission from the Heart of Jesus who asks us in every way to communicate the love, compassion and mercy of God. Our response to this invitation is expansive, diverse and creative, while at the same time, being personal and specific, as we seek to reach out to one heart at a time.
Spirituality describes our relationship with God and how that relationship influences the choices we make. We have been drawn by the Sacred Heart of Jesus to a way of life that reflects his:
- Mercy, compassion, healing and reconciliation
- Justice that seeks right relationships among all peoples
- The common good and the just distribution of the worlds resources
- Zeal, courage, generosity and a love that is willing to sacrifice
- A special concern for women, children, immigrants and the frail elderly
Open and inclusive, our communities are as diverse as the women who comprise them. Jesus and His mission are the unifying forces that draw us together in prayer, companionship, ministry and the ongoing transformation of lives so that we can authentically transmit the love of God in todays world.